"The best investment you can make is in yourself."
What exactly is an Accountability Life Coach?
Simply put, we help you achieve your goals.
- Accountability means being held responsible for your actions.
- Coaching means supporting someone to achieve their goals.
Breaking it down even further, we help you:
- Set specific, measurable, and realistic goals.
- Create a course of action.
- Stay on top of your progress.
- Help you analyze your setbacks.
- Remind you to celebrate your successes.
We help you set specific, measurable, and realistic goals, create a course of action, stay on top of your progress, help you analyze your setbacks, and provide support along your journey.
Why is Accountability Coaching Useful?
Throughout our lives, people have always held us accountable. For example:
- As kids, our parents make sure we brush our teeth and go to bed on time.
- In school, our teachers conduct tests to see if we did our homework.
- At work, our boss tracks our output and gives performance reviews.
Many people thrive under these kinds of circumstances.
They make progress, get things done, and hit big goals.
But only when they have someone else to answer to.
And the problem, of course, is that there usually isn’t anyone else tracking our most important personal goals.
This is why accountability coaching can be so beneficial.
An accountability coach can help you follow through on what’s important to you.
Here's the step-by-step process of what our coaching experience will look like:
We help you gain clarity on what you really want and identify weekly and monthly goals that are aligned with your vision.
We help you create an action plan and hold you accountable throughout the week.
We help you measure your progress and reflect on your week so you can make improvements towards your goals.
"A recent study on accountability was done by the Association for Talent Development and what they learned was: having a specific accountability appointment with someone you’ve committed to, gives you a 95% chance of completing your goals."
We all need a little motivation and accountability in our lives.
If you've never had a Life Coach before, or you're interested in getting some clarity on your goals, now would be a great time to take action and see how I can help you take your life to the next level!Let's Get To Work!